Why do you need a website?
Here are just a few reasons:
- The Internet has become a major means of communication - which your competitors may already have taken advantage of.
- Everyone offering a product, information or service will over time have their business improved by being on the web.
- It has become more and more usual for people to 'surf the web' for information for goods and services. Especially those who live out in the countryside will want to do some research, so that they know where to look when going to town. And if you can't be found out there, you're likely to miss out on some good business. Let interested clients find you, rather than waste expensive advertising.
- Just as being listed in the phone book was useful 50 years ago, today having an internet address has become increasingly more important and necessary.
- Make your product or service known! Advertising on the Internet is cheap, and the public can contact you day and night. Unlike a phone call, you can follow an enquiry when it suits you.
- You can always keep your information updated without the cost of having to replace brochures.